Reflexology is a natural healing art based on the principle that there are points in the feet and hands that correspond to every part, gland and organ of the body. By applying pressure with the hands on these areas of the foot, reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body.
There are five major benefits of Reflexology:
- Reduces stress, tension and anxiety
- Increases circulation of blood and lymphatic fluid
- Promotes homeostasis (the body's tendency to return to an internal balance)
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Balances the body's systems
As a trained and certified Reflexologist, I am trained in how to touch, where to touch, how hard to touch, and how to help you relax. It is your session, and I will do my best to make it pleasant and useful for you.
I invite you to contact me at 815-670-6771 to set up a reflexology session at my office.